Saturday, September 11, 2010

Stress-relief socks

The last several weeks have seen nutty things in the land of MightyGoodYarn. I started a new job and am still transitioning away from the old one. We went on a quick trip out of state. We continue to figure out what to do with this new house we somehow managed to make our property.

I have a number of exciting design and yarn projects on the horizon, and I can't wait to share them once they're, you know. In existence.

I did, however, knit these socks as a stress relief mechanism last month. Man, oh man - that self-striping sock yarn, and in my very favorite colors of all time? I'm tempted to frog them just to re-knit them again.


Tempted. Only tempted.

2 comments:

Adrienne Martini said...

What's that yarn?

Anonymous said...

@Adrienne Looks like KnitPicks Felici to me.

The socks themselves are a nice knit up. I'm enjoying this pattern too.