Thursday, June 4, 2009

FO: Hanami


Hanami is done blocking.



Off the blocking needles and ready for the Vancouver trip (unlike anything or anyone else around here).

Got no time for an in-depth post, but the mods are basically none -- just did a beaded cast-off after 6 rows of garter, like the cast-on edge, rather than the ruffle.

Side note: I do have more picture from the Harlot's recent visit to Austin. I'll post them when I get a chance, probably not for another week or two. For now, check out Sally's thorough photo coverage.

3 comments:

Katharine said...

Wow that blocked out really well, looks great. I hope you both have a wonderful time in my old hometown, I am also hoping the weather holds! My friends tell me it has been great recently.
Best Wishes!

Octopus Knits said...

Lovely! Hanami is on my to-do list :)

Kara said...

So so lovely! It looks gorgeous on you.