Tuesday, April 22, 2008

"Everybody needs a punch bowl."

Or so says the Yarn Harlot.

A friend is getting married soon; I need to come up with a gift for one of multiple parties in her hono(u)r. This friend has recently exited the blogosphere, so I don't think this post will ruin any surprises.

In any case, the real surprise will be how far I get before May 11. I present the Trellis Scarf:



EDIT: I've been warned that the bride does still read blogs. The above project will now revert to mystery-status until May 11.

I'm a fourth of the way there, which puts me squarely in denile-ville.

The flash took out the little golden beads I've added to the pattern, but they're there and quite pretty.

2 comments:

Gena said...

By May 11? You might could finish it, if you practice project monogamy and are okay with carrying it around and knitting on it everywhere you go. Or maybe you're fast enough that you don't need to go to such extremes. I did finish and entire beaded shawl in a month once, so it can be done in 3 weeks, I'm sure.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely gift that's going to be. I wish you speedy fingers!