Saturday, January 26, 2008

Je suis tagged!

I've been tagged! Soneone reads my blog, and they tagged me! I am so validated. Thank you, Sally Comes Unraveled.

4 Jobs I've Held:
freelance writer
editor
dramaturg
production assistant

4 Movies I Watch Over and Over:
Last of the Mohicans
Pride and Prejudice (1996)
O Brother, Where Art Thou?
The Princess Bride

4 Places I've Been:
Venice (easternmost)
Boston (northernmost)
Pt. Reyes, CA (westernmost)
Laredo, TX (southernmost)

4 Places I've Lived:
Austin
Cincinnati
San Francisco
San Antonio

4 TV Shows I Watch:
King of the Hill
Simpsons
Battlestar Gallactica (on Netflix)
Daily Show (or I would, if I had cable)

4 People Who E-mail Me Regularly:
my mom
my fellah
Pieces
that poor fellow in Nigeria; he still needs that investemnt money for his 9 kidds!

4 Favorite Foods:
INDIAN FOOD
salmon
chocolate truffles
dinner with my fam

4 Places I Would Rather Be:
bed
on vacation
San Francisco
a lovely retreat in the Hill Country, minus the scorpions

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
after Monday (I have like 4 deadlines that day)
becoming a homeowner, if that ever happens
finishing my novel, so I can pimp it to agents and editors
finishing my first pair of knitted socks

4 People To Tag: (I'm going to tag two non-knitters just to be different.)
Gena
Del
Pieces
Yellow Turtle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great tag! I love The Simpsons & The Princess Bride, too. :-) I'm waiting for you to finish your novel, too! Thanks for tagging me...I'll update one of these days.