Monday, August 20, 2007

Silky Tweed Makes Me Happy


I am smart enough to not blog about my job.

(Yup.)

(Uh-huh.)

(Mmmphmm.)

Otherwise: it's just so silly, but my friends are all doing it and it's such a great way to answer the neurotic question of "They really do like me, don't they???" safely. Go here, and pick five or six words that describe me.

(And all the knitters are like, "Uh... She likes blue?")

And to give some nice, yarnish balance to my Mmmphmm of a day, I received my order of this in the mail:


Never mind the no daylight + flash = zero color. It's Elsebeth Lavold Silky Tweed (40% silk, 30% cotton, 20% merino, 10% viscose), and I've got nine whole skeins of it. They are yummy skeins, too. This is the yarn that I will swatch responsibly so that it someday may become the Montmarte (sic) Cardigan at Urban Outfitters:



I can't wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm...yummy Silky Tweed! Good stuff.